So I became somewhat confused at some point in the week and I just realized it is Friday.
- I have not eaten anything I or someone in this household didn’t cook for over 6 weeks, maybe longer.
- It is really hard to find garbanzo beans, thats chick peas.
- The damn clay soil is defeating me in building a garden.
- Neighbors are pretty cool when they turn up with a tractor and rototiller to attack the clay soil.
- I keep thinking I don’t do much at work until my wife kept track of the meetings and phone calls and interruptions to the day, I actually have a job and it sucks doing it from home.
- My record buying has decreased.
- I have read 14 books, only 3 of them were work related.
- I have started staying up later, but not sleeping later.
- I don’t want to listen in on another state agencies Covid-19 pandemic meeting, but I will, it’s my job.
- I like being home, just not working from home.
- My bedroom makes a lousy office.
life’s like this right now: